Hard Money Loans for Mortgage Brokers
We want to see your deal.
We Want To Build a Relationship With You
The relationships we have with brokers in our network are among our most important. We work hand in hand with licensed mortgage brokers throughout the life of the loan. Let’s work together to help your clients achieve their real estate investment goals.
All brokers must follow Bay Mountain Capital’s Mortgage Broker Policy. Details are listed below:
Mortgage Broker Policy
All mortgage brokers that wish to partner with Bay Mountain Capital must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Broker must register on BMC website with their name, company name, website, email address, phone number, years in business, and short summary of their transactions closed within the past 12 months.
- Broker must disclose any separate fee agreement with prospective BMC Borrowers.
- Broker will be acting as the intermediary between BMC and Borrowers.
Regarding Broker fee agreements with Borrowers:
- Fee agreement must be provided to BMC and title company.
- Fee needs to be reflected on the term sheet.
- Fee needs to be reflected on the settlement statement.
If Broker has no fee agreement with Borrowers:
- Fee shall be equal to 1% of the loan amount.
- If there are multiple Brokers, the fee paid by BMC shall not increase.
If a Borrower returns to do business with BMC:
- If the Borrower is brought to BMC by the broker, the above fee policy applies.
- If the Borrower comes directly to BMC but the Broker is not involved, BMC shall pay a fee to the Broker equal to .25% (25 basis points) of the loan amount.
Bay Mountain Capital’s Mortgage Broker Referral Policy is subject to modification at the discretion of BMC at any time.
Subscribe To The BMC Newsletter
Sign-up to receive Bay Mountain Capital news and updates.