- Register using our broker registration form
- Disclosure of any separate fee agreement with prospective borrower
- Broker is acting as the intermediary between BMC and Borrower
Partner With Bay Mountain Capital
We want to see your deal.
BMC Wants To Build a Relationship With You
The relationships with mortgage brokers in our network are among the most important. We work with licensed mortgage brokers through the closing of the transaction. Let’s work together as partners to help your clients achieve their real estate investment goals. All brokers must follow Bay Mountain Capital’s Mortgage Broker Policy. Details are listed below:
Mortgage Broker Policy
With Referred Borrower
- If brought to BMC by Broker, same as above policy
- If loan is brought directly by Borrower to BMC (Broker not actively involved), then BMC shall pay a fee to Broker equal to 0.25% (25 basis points) of the loan amount
With Fee Agreement from Borrower
- Fee agreement must be provided to BMC and title company
- Fee to be reflected on terms sheet
- Fee to be reflected on settlement statement
Without Fee Agreement from Borrower
- Fee shall be equal to 1% of the loan amount
- If there are multiple brokers the fee paid by BMC shall not increase
Earn Money For Growing Our Network Through Referrals
We’re always open to referrals! BMC will pay 0.10% (10 basis points) of the loan amount for any referral that results in a closed loan, with a $300 minimum referral fee.
Bay Mountain Capital’s Mortgage Broker and Referral Policies are subject to modification at the discretion of BMC at any time.
Subscribe To The BMC Newsletter
Sign-up to receive Bay Mountain Capital news and updates.